Feeling Festive? A Christmas Makeup Look
Just a couple of weeks ago I posted a smokey metallic makeup look that I wore to my husband’s work Christmas party. By the time my work party rolled around, I was ready to mix it up. I wanted to play with some colour and ended up with a very intense, bold and festive makeup look.
What I used to get this look:
- Super Rollers to turn my bone straight hair into soft curly hair
- Fame Lip Enhancing Gloss by Smashbox
- MUFE HD Foundation in shade 118
- Erase Paste concealer/brightener by benefit
- Pink Powder Blush from Too Faced’s Natural Face Palette
- The red eyeshadow portion is made up of one shade: Basic Red Pigment by MAC Cosmetics
- The green eyeshadow portion consists of Kelly, Bio Green and Bottle Green eyeshadows all by MAC Cosmetics
- Brule eyeshadow by MAC as my brow bone highlight
- To finish off my eyeshadow, I used Avon’s silver liquid eye liner all over my eye shadow to glam up the look and make it nice and sparkly for the party
- For eye liner I am using Kat Von D’s tattoo liner in Trooper on the top and for my waterline I used tarte’s skinny smoldereyes pencil in Onyx
- They’re Real! mascara by benefit
- And for my lashes, I knew with a big bright look, I needed big bold lashes – so I went for the biggest ones I own, my “Lacies” by Ardell
How about you, are you being adventurous with your makeup this holiday season?
I really hope you all like this fun makeup look for Christmas! After all there is really only one time of year that this makes any sort of sense at all and that is right now, during the holidays! I’m sure some people would argue that there is no time of year that this look makes any sense haha…but I had a lot of fun with it regardless and I do believe that is the point!! So make sure you remember to have a little fun too. 😉
Thanks for reading!